BIS – Luciana Berger, Jack Dromey, Chi Onwurah, Rachel Reeves.
CULTURE, MEDIA AND SPORT – David Cairns, Paul Farrelly, Alan Keen, Jim Sheridan, Tom Watson
DEFENCE – David Hamilton, Madeleine Moon, Alison Seabeck, Gisela Stuart, John Woodcock
FOREIGN AFFAIRS – Ann Clwyd, Mike Gapes, Emma Reynolds, Frank Roy, David Watts
HOME AFFAIRS – Steve McCabe, Alun Michael, Bridget Phillipson, David Winnick
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Hugh Bayley, Russell Brown, Richard Burden, Ann McKechin, Anas Sarwar
TRANSPORT – Lilian Greenwood, Tom Harris, Kelvin Hopkins, Angela Smith
TREASURY – John Cryer, Andy Love, John Mann, George Mudie, Chuka Umunna
WORK AND PENSIONS – Karen Buck, Margaret Curran, Kate Green, Shabana Mahmood
Turnout was 232 of 257 eligible members, which is 90%.
Congratulations to all concerned.
If anyone wants a detailed breakdown I will make one available on request at around noon tomorrow.
I now invite unsuccessful candidates and anyone else who is not now elected to a select committee to apply for the following vacancies:
1. ENVIRONMENT, FOOD AND RURAL AFFAIRS – FIVE VACANCIES REMAIN
2. ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT – THREE VACANCIES REMAIN.
3. HEALTH – ONE VACANCY REMAINS.
4. JUSTICE – TWO VACANCIES REMAIN.
5. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – FOUR VACANCIES REMAIN.
6. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – THREE VACANCIES REMAIN.
7. WELSH AFFAIRS – FIVE VACANCIES REMAIN
At approximately 8pm next Wednesday 30 June we will announce the full Labour membership of all Select Committees.
Director of Unit and PLP Secretary